Articles > What Are Detox Drinks?
Certain antibiotics (like Amoxicillin) are claimed to cause a positive for heroin or cocaine. My expert source was unable to verify this, so I regret that there is some uncertainty here.
Some legal products actually contain small amounts of illegal chemicals. All tests, including the GC/MS, will test you positive because the metabolites derived from the true positive are identical to the metabolites of the illegal drugs.
Detox products are drinks, pills, or effervescent tablets taken one hour before your test to block the body's production of toxins for a 5 hour window. There are preliminary procedures recommended for a couple of days prior to your deadline, whereby you drink a lot of water, eat lighter meals and abstain from toxins. This will aid in reducing your toxin levels. Then on the day of the test, take the drink or pills and all toxins will be blocked from being released for up to five hours. You may also take the Pre-Cleanse products for extra effectiveness. They come in a pill form. Taken 12 to 24 hours before your test they help to reduce your toxin levels. We also carry constant cleanse - a month's supply of cleansing capsules. Use in conjunction with the detox drinks, pills, or effervescent tablets.
The Detox Drink is a detoxifying product that holds the toxins in your body allowing you to pass a urine drug test. Many toxins are stored in the fat cells of the body and are released when fat cells are burned. The Detox Drinks prevents the body from burning fat cells for up to 5 hours so the toxins are never released. The Detox Drink works on all toxins and is undetectable. The Detox Drinks is designed for individuals, who smoke 4 times a week or less. If the individual is over 200 lbs., it is recommend they consume two drinks before a test, and drink two full bottles of water. Most Detox Drinks a 99.6% success rate in passing drug tests if the directions are followed. Shake the bottle before drinking. Drink entire contents, then after 15 minutes, drink 16 oz. of water. Wait 45 minutes to be effective.
1. Avoid toxins 48 hours before deadline.
2. Do not drink more than 16 oz. of water per hour.
3. On the day of the deadline, eat and drink normal quantities, avoid foods high in sugar.
4. If possible, schedule drug test deadline for the afternoon and urinate 3 - 4 times after consuming the Detox Drink.
5. Drink is effective for 45 minutes to 5 hours, however peak effectiveness is at 2 hours.
6. As with any drug test, avoid foods or drinks high in sugar content (fruit juices) and avoid strenuous exercise the day of the drug test. Otherwise, eat and drink normally.
7. The drink tastes better if it is refrigerated prior to consumption.
Urine should be between 91 and 97 degrees. NIDA certified labs will verify temperature. If it isn't, they will suspect you added water to the cup, or used substitution. Disposable pocket hand warmers (sold in department stores) will keep a urine sample warm, provided that the urine is in a condom or douche bag.